Re: Issues booting Xen on a dual boot machine.

Sarton O'Brien wrote:
Marcin M. Jessa wrote:
Hi guys.

I've 4 partitions, the 3 first ones are of Linux type and the last one is NetBSD [2]. I installed grub in NetBSD and tried to boot Xen off my FFS slice on the NetBSD partition but I couldn't.

Try gunzipping the xen kernel and see if that helps ...

Assuming it's the problem I think it is :)

Thanks, I decompressed the xen kernel and it worked.
But this is strange, I have NetBSD 4.0 server with Xen 3.1.0 where I can boot gzip compiled xen kernel with no problem.
The same with Linux, I can boot xen.gz just fine...

Marcin