xen domU reboot affects other domU's

Hi,

I'm looking for a bigger audience by posting to this list as well ;-)

I had to reboot my winxp domU and noticed that all NetBSD domU's stopped
pinging for about 30 seconds during winxp reboot.  Dom0 was responding
to ping all the time.  Also, the domU's ping from dom0 (but not from LAN).

From LAM, only the domU's using the same bridge on dom0 are affected
(domU that uses a different bridge keeps working).

It seems that rebooting a NetBSD domU causes the problem, too (not just
winxp).

I was running xen*3-3.1.0 and upgraded to xen*3-3.1.4 with the latest
netbsd-4 kernel, but the problem is still the same.

Any solution known?

Thanks,

  -jm