Re: sophia xenbackendd[228]: Failed to read /local/domain/0/backend/ console/1/0/script (No such file or directory)

I successfully booted a netbsd install kernel, the one listed in my
config file.
While using sysinstall to download the sets, bandwidth started rapidly
approaching zero.
Due to lack of time, I aborted the install, and when I tried again
it failed and the messages I listed appeared.
I will report what xm info says.