"Hard" crash with -current XEN3_DOM0 kernel

Hi list,

Latest XEN3_DOM0 kernel (i386) causes hard shut downs during autoconf (without falling back into ddb, it justs shut down violently without further notice).

I did not look much further, but I guess it happens during pckbd attach. Disabling it through boot -c + disable pckbd makes it boot properly again.

Do you have the same issue on your side?

Jean-Yves Migeon