Re: exporting large partitions to hvm guests

> >  In the meantime (and depending on the OS in your HVM guest) you can
> >  export the disk volume to the guest via the network, using iSCSI.
>
> That's an interesting idea, thanks for the suggestion.

That did literally take 2 minutes to try out, and it works well. Sadly
it's not really a solution for me since it doesn't appear like you can
take an existing filesystem and export it via iscsi for "as is" use.

Is Xen 3.2 in the road map? Is it a big departure from Xen 3.1 or more
of a gradual evolution that we can expect on NetBSD fairly soon?