Re: Xen on NetBSD 4.0-RELEASE and Windows HVM

I wrote some notes there:
http://www.tumfatig.net/docs/00_tut/virtual/NetBSD%20-%20virtual%20LAN%20with%20Xen3.php
There's not much why&how ; just facts&conf so that I can concentrate on
remembering other things ;-)

I assume in the config file:
disk = [ 'file:/home/xen/whistler/disk,ioemu:hda,w' ]
#disk = [ 'file:/home/xen/whistler/disk,ioemu:hda,w',
   'file:/home/xen/whistler/Win2K3_R2_STD-disk_1.iso,ioemu:hdc:cdrom,r' ]
to install you had the first disk line commented with the second disk line
uncommented - then after install you uncommented the first line and commented the second line.

Thanks for the particulars I was planning to do something like this but
had not taken the time to do it now I have the courage to proceed.

The vnc stuff is also something I was looking for.

johnh...

Hope it helps,
    Jo

johnh...