Re: unable to boot Solaris domU: getdomaininfo failed

Hello

I've been a web-lurker for some time and have a couple of NetBSD 4.0 domU's running on a box here running 4.0_STABLE.

I've been wanting to try out OpenSolaris and when I saw River Tarnell's message and some of the responses, I thought I might give it a try.

Sadly, I get exactly the same results as River; errors about getdomaininfo.

I tried both a B78, B44 image and got the same results as River.

My next step is to reimage the box with a -current iso as that was reported as working. But I do think it's curious that I can get NetBSD domU's running but not Solaris ones, with exactly the same problem as someone else in 4.0_STABLE.

Peter