Re: 64-bit Xen lose physical drives

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 09:54:46AM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> When I did some tests in this area, the difference was lost in noise.

Then I guess it is a solution. By the way, another question - what parameter
kernel should get in grub to see a root device properly? How-to does not cover
this, it says root=/dev/hda1, but NetBSD is always fail (even if I use
root=/dev/sd0a) to find root device. I tried bootdev=/dev/sd0a, but still no
success.

Also, can you say, as a maintainer - is it normal if kernel can't see USB
keyboard, when asking which rootdev it should use? Keyboard appears right after
that question.

--
Sincerelly yours