64-bit Xen lose physical drives

Hi,

I have a set of NetBSD dom0 working here, some i386-4.0, some amd64-current.
Several OS is running in domU, but now I have a problem settling hvm guests in
NetBSD/amd64. Working nice under /i386, /amd64 HVM dom0 can't find physical
drive still working with files.

Qemu-dm says:
domid: 2
qemu: the number of cpus is 1
qemu: could not open hard disk image '/dev/sd1i'

This string is perfectly working under i386, but can't under amd64

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/sd1i,ioemu:hda,w'

This string behave the same:

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/sd1i,hda,w'

That is always working:

disk = [ 'file:/export/win2k-1,ioemu:hda,w'

Also I can't understand why it dont work if (as I think) files are represented
to qemu as vnd devices by backend.

NetBSD is current, two weeks old, Xen is 3.1.3 built from pkgsrc.

I wish to test on NetBSD/i386 current, but Xen seems not to work there

Thanks in advance

--
Sincerelly yours