strange pause after re-creating domain

Hi,

I am experiencing a strange pause when I re-create a domain on the
third time. it works fine the first and second time, but it is always
the third or more times I re-create a domain. I have to reboot the
hardware.

when first and second creation, performance is like a native machine,
but on third there is a 500 ms to 1 second or more pause/delay.

I am using NetBSD current (4.99.54) AMD64 with xenkernel 3.1.2 & xentools 3.1.2.

I have the same problem even if I use a "generic" XEN3_DOM{u,0} or a
custom kernel, ir different scheduler (4BSD or M2).

--
Regards,
 Kimi