Re: console response/interaction requires keypress

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 12:19:59PM +1100, Sarton O'Brien wrote:
Hi all,

I have a strange issue that I have been seeing for a while (probably a month or so) but up until now hasn't really been an issue for me.

The symptom is, when connected to a domu via xm console, that a keypress of any kind is required to display console output.

Ie. when connecting via xm console, the login prompt is not displayed until I hit enter, then when I begin to type 'root', 'r' is only displayed after I type 'o' etc. When I go to hit enter after typing root, 'roo' is only displayed until the enter key is pressed.

I've seen this with various domUs (both NetBSD and linux), be they
i386, i386PAE or x86_64. This is since the upgrade to xentools3-3.1.2.
I hope it'll be fixed with 3.1.3, I should have the update ready by the end of
the week.

Just confirming that everything works again ... once you get passed the ncurses thing.

Sarton