Re: bouyer-xeni386 merged

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
the bouyer-xeni386 branch has been merged to HEAD. You should see
XEN3PAE kernels show up in the HEAD daily builds :)

Cool work!

BTW, I've found that the english Wikipedia entry for PAE[1] mentions a few operating systems... if we ever get "native" PAE support, it may be worth adding an entry for NetBSD. Or maybe we should already mention PAE support in NetBSD/Xen3?

 - Hubert

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_Address_Extension