Re: dom0 kernel immediate reboot?

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:01:59 +0200
Christoph Egger <Christoph_Egger%gmx.de@localhost> wrote:

> Oh, then I must have missed the commit messages.
> Nontheless, OpenBSD's scan_ffs got some improvements in the last two
> years, which are worth to incorporate into NetBSD. Please take a look at
> it again. :)

What improvements are you talking about? check the code that is
available on NetBSD/OpenBSD and tell me, I'm sure that our
scan_ffs(8) is more featureful than the OpenBSD one and at least
doesn't core dump when it reaches the end of the disk, heh.

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sbin/scan_ffs/scan_ffs.c

Is there something that am I missing? you should review your comments before
writing about things that you don't really know, IMHO :-)

--
Juan Romero Pardines    - The NetBSD Project
http://plog.xtrarom.org - NetBSD/pkgsrc news in Spanish