dom0 kernel immediate reboot?

I'm trying to use the pkgsrc xenkernel-3 package and a NetBSD dom0 kernel
from the 20070904 daily autobuild on ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily.

It's not working.  First, grub doesn't recognize the xen.gz that is built
by the package -- I have to uncompress it.  Next, I get either a reboot
immediately after "Guest Loglevel: All" (with xen-debug), or, if I remove
"console=pc" from my grub menu.lst "module" line for the NetBSD dom0, I
get a system hang.

Is anyone actually able to run a -current kernel as a dom0 with xen3?
How?

--
  Thor Lancelot Simon
tls%rek.tjls.com@localhost

  "The inconsistency is startling, though admittedly, if consistency is to
   be abandoned or transcended, there is no problem."         - Noam Chomsky