Re: xen and pms resets

On Jun 19, 2007, at 10:03 AM, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 09:44:49PM +0200, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:
I can't recall seeing the logo before.
And it never messed up the console. Now it seems like the console has
a different resolution.
The font is smaller and it looks like it's a different one too .
I am talking about VGA.

I'll have to try Xen on a VGA console then; I'm mostly using serial
console (all Xen debugging tools is on serial)

Great, as I said before, I could clearly see the XEN ASCI logo with the new version which wasn't there before and which seems to mess up the VGA console output.

I tried new kernel with ACPI in and it did not help.
Boot process always stalls waiting for me to hit a key to be able to proceed
when the kernel activates my USB hard drives.

Marcin Michal Jessa
http://www.wifibsd.org/
perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115), 10);'