Re: Netbsd DomU daily-08.01.2007-crashes

On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 02:01:36PM +0200, Anzi wrote:
> OK,
>
> I thought that if I download kernel from current I get the fixed version
> from Manuel (in xbd_xenbus.c 1.16)
> Apparently it is not so?

your kernel is from 20061025, long before I commited the fix

> So where to download kernel that has the fix applied?

I don't think the autobuild cluster has generated one yet. You'll have
to build one yourself, or wait for the next build in NetBSD-daily from
HEAD or netbsd-4 (I think the next ones from netbsd-3 or netbsd-3-1 will have
it too)