Re: upgraded to 3.0.3, with hvm support

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 01:16:33AM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
>
>> I will try a 32bit windows when I get my hands on a bootable CD (actually
>> booting dos was to start the installer from the non-bootable XP CD I have :)
>>

> I found one: windows XP boots from CD, installs and works fine !

Well, define "works fine".  Do you have networking working?  Do you have
a parallel port?  I have been using Xen 3 for a while but haven't found
a way to get the networking working under XP though I admit I am not an
expert on Xen internal networking by any stretch of the imagination.
Getting a parallel port working though I understand is a qemu problem in
that it doesn't present one to the XP domU.