Re: debian testing domU under netbsd xen 3 dom0

Hi,

Marcin Jessa wrote:
On Thursday 06 July 2006 09:15, Ari Suutari wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone tried running debian domU under
netbsd xen 3 dom0 ? I have managed it to
boot (had problems with sparse disk files but
that was fixed by creating non-spare ones) but
network works only partially:

All I can say is NetBSD domU on NetBSD dom0 works very well.

        Yes, for me also.

I remember having similar problem on XEN2 on NetBSD when
my domUs rebooted when I tried to create TCP connections.
This was fixed by Manuel with tcp_input.c 1.242.

        My tcp_input.c is 1.243 already.

Btw, where did you get a debian ISO image with domU install kernel ?

        I used xen-create-image on a debian etch system,
        which I installed into Vmware guest running under Windows XP :-)
        This resulted in disk.img and swap.img usable under NetBSD dom0.

        Ari S.