disk problems with xen3

Hi,

I did some experimenting with new xen 3 support.
Dom0 boots up ok, but I'm having problems with booting
up domU. My config file is like this:

netxen# more nbsd
kernel = "/xen/netbsd-INSTALL_XEN3_U"
memory = 128
name    = "nbsd"
vif = [ 'bridge=bridge0' ]
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/wd0e,wd0d,w' ]

If I comment out the disk entry and start domain
with xm create -c nbsd, netbsd installer starts up
as expected. However, when trying to boot with disk
entry, I got errors like:

Error: device 3 (vbd) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.

After doing some digging I found out that scripts/block is called
with $xstatus values 5 and 1 instead of 6 and 2. I modified the
scripts and now kernel starts to boot:

NetBSD 3.99.21 (INSTALL_XEN3_U) #0: Fri Jun  9 01:18:15 UTC 2006

builds%b3.netbsd.org@localhost:/home/builds/ab/HEAD/i386/200606080000Z-obj/home/builds/ab/HEAD/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/INSTALL_XEN3_U
total memory = 128 MB
avail memory = 118 MB
mainbus0 (root)
cpu0 at mainbus0: (uniprocessor)
cpu0: Intel Pentium III (686-class), 863.86 MHz, id 0x68a
cpu0: features 383f9ff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,SEP,MTRR>
cpu0: features 383f9ff<PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,MMX>
cpu0: features 383f9ff<FXSR,SSE>
cpu0: I-cache 16 KB 32B/line 4-way, D-cache 16 KB 32B/line 4-way
cpu0: L2 cache 256 KB 32B/line 8-way
cpu0: ITLB 32 4 KB entries 4-way, 2 4 MB entries fully associative
cpu0: DTLB 64 4 KB entries 4-way, 8 4 MB entries 4-way
cpu0: 8 page colors
hypervisor0 at mainbus0
debug virtual interrupt using event channel 3
xenbus0 at hypervisor0: Xen Virtual Bus Interface
xencons0 at hypervisor0: Xen Virtual Console Driver
xencons0: console major 143, unit 0
xencons0: using event channel 2
npx0 at hypervisor0: using exception 16
Xen clock: using event channel 4
raidattach: Asked for 8 units
Kernelized RAIDframe activated
md0: internal 5000 KB image area
xenbus0: using event channel 1
xbd0 at xenbus0 id 3: Xen Virtual Block Device Interface
xbd0: using event channel 5
xennet0 at xenbus0 id 0: Xen Virtual Network Interface
xennet0: MAC address 00:16:3e:39:27:78
xennet0: using event channel 6

But it hangs here. Dom0 console shows message like

xbdback: can' read backend/vbd/14/3/handle: 79

I cannot figure out what the problem might be.

        Ari S.