X11 inside an unprivileged domain

I would like to use XEN to install multiple operating systems on a
single machine. I want to have netbsd -current for use as a router and
ubuntu linux as a workstation. If I install ubuntu in an unprivileged
domain can I give it access to the video card so that it can run X11?

I have googled for information on this and it doesn't appear to be
possible. I thought I would ask on the possibility that there might be a
way to do it.

Thanks in advance.
--
Michael Smith