Re: Problem Creating DomainU

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 04:52:05AM -0600, John R. Shannon wrote:
When you say "lock up", what is exactly happening ? xm hangs but other shells
are still alive ? No more userland progress, but system still responding to
ping ? Any panic message on console ?

By lock up I mean that I can't get the system to respond to any input. There is no more userland progress. There is no output on the console. The computer does not respond to ping.

Can you enter ddb (ctrl-alt-esc on VGA, +++++ on serial) ? Also, if you
have a serial console, try to switch the input to Xen (^A 3 times) and
see if you get something from 'q' or 'r'

No, I can't enter ddb. There is no response to trl-alt-esc

--
John R. Shannon, CISSP
john%johnrshannon.com@localhost