panic on reboot

Hi,

I am able to reproduce a panic on reboot. Screenshots from the panics are here:
http://panxen.eq.cz/im0.jpg
http://panxen.eq.cz/im1.jpg
http://panxen.eq.cz/im2.jpg

- the last image is from different time the panic happened, the first time I didn't catch this situation before the actual reboot.

dmesg from dom0:
http://panxen.eq.cz/dmesg

The panic is so easy to trigger that I believe I'm doing something wrong - after bootup I just connect over ssh to dom0, launch 'xm console 1', leave the domU console with ctrl+] and launch 'shutdown -r now'.

The actual setup is:
NetBSD-3.0_STABLE XEN0 and XENU kernels from today's sources and userlands from about a week old build. Dom0 on a separate raid1 (mirror; RAIDframe), 2x DomU on a raid1, each has it's own partition within disklabel of the raid. SMART from the disks seems to be ok, on all domains runs powerd.

Regards,

r.