Re: NetBSD/Xen Howto

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, [iso-8859-15] Rainer Brinkmöller wrote:
Maybe the howto should be updatet in general.
There are different changes like: NetBSD 3 Release can be used now (not only
Current or Beta).
I think the links also should be checked (pkgsrc and so on)

What do  you think about?
If so, when should it be changed? Waiting for the final Xen 3 support or as
soon as possible?
Who would do this? I would do the german translation, but i don't think that my
english is good enough
for the original version.

If you have an idea of what the contents should be changed to,
I recommend trying to do an english version (patch) anyways,
send it here for review, then push it towards www@ (or someone with commit access :)

 - Hubert