FPU issue, xm dmesg

Hi all,

First, a short notice about port-xen/30977:  it still happens.  Userland
is from september, everything works fine with a non-Xen kernel, and with
a Xen kernel, the FPU gets crazy.

I've tried running benchmarks/paranoia, and sometimes it reports a flaw,
sometimes it only whines a bit about some rounding, and sometimes it
says everything is perfect.  With the non-Xen kernel, I always get the
rounding whining (that makes the fact that paranoia says everything is
perfect from times to times under Xen even weirder).

Xen itself is release 2.0.7.  I haven't heard of anyone else having
those troubles, but obviously I can't really blame a faulty FPU, as it
doesn't happen with the regular kernel.

While I'm there, does "xm dmesg" work for anybody?

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost