Can you boot NetBSD/xen using a bootdisk

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Can a machine running NetBSD/xen be booted using a standard GRUB
floppy that has the necessary information on it?

I have a machine here that I'd like to try this port out on. I'd
planned on putting a XEN managed OS on the second HDD, not the first
as is normally the case for most of the ones I've met.
--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8%gmail.com@localhost
"This signature was once found posting rude