Re: Improved xendomains script

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Johnny C. Lam wrote:
I've added a giant comment block at the top of the xendomains script
to describe the variables that may be set in /etc/rc.conf.  Some
version of this script will eventually become part of the pkgsrc
sysutils/xentools20 package, so if you have any suggested improvements
or fixes, I'd love to hear them.

Does the script worh with the C xentools, too (pkgsrc-sip/something, I forgot the name)? Maybe put your scripts into a seperate package?

 - Hubert