Re: problems exporting PCI devices to domU

Thanks a lot, it working now!

the pci="..." thing bite me.
I read the xen/howto on www.netbsd.org and it says:
"# export PCI devices. Numbers here can be decimal or hexadecimal"

That is clearly wrong, though it made sense.
I (and probably Manual? who wrote the howto) thought we where dealing with
python here, that's why I neved tried '03,0d,00'. Maybe someone should change
this in the xen/howto.

I don't understand why these hexadecimal numbers aren't prefixed with 0x in xen.
Like this log entry:
[2005-10-09 20:18:12 xend] DEBUG (XendDomainInfo:1178) Creating pci device
dom=14 bus=3 dev=d func=0

Here dom= is a decimal number and dev= is a hexadecimal number without any
prefix.... not very consistant and very prone to error.

- karl