Re: [Fwd: Xen domain-U starting error]

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
Maybe a few words about installation of NetBSD/xenU from Linux/xen0 can be
added into the NetBSD Xen Howto? (Not me, please, I wouldn't know what I'm
writing about, having never ran Xen :)

It's the same as for a NetBSD domain0: Boot the install kernel, install on
the virtual disk, reboot the XENU kernel.
As I'm not using linux domain0, I can't say if more is needed :)

Can you still add a few words that we can point the Linux folks to?

 - Hubert