Re: [Fwd: Xen domain-U starting error]

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
ok how i can made ffs filesystem under linux ?? i have to download
ffs-utils or what ?

The easiest way is to boot the netbsd-INSTALL_XENU kernel from
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-3/200506230000Z/i386/binary/
It's a kernel with a ramdisk wich will let you install NetBSD on your
virtual system, just as if you were installing it on real hardware.

Maybe a few words about installation of NetBSD/xenU from Linux/xen0 can be added into the NetBSD Xen Howto? (Not me, please, I wouldn't know what I'm writing about, having never ran Xen :)

 - Hubert