"xm console name" doesn't work

Hi!

I finally got some time to redo my Xen domain 0 performance measurements.
While creating 20 VMs in 20 xterms I noticed that I can only connect to
10 (or sometimes on 9) VMs at the time, the remaining "xm console name"
commands just wait and eventually time out. If I disconnect one of the
first consoles one of the not-yet-connected consoles get a connection
just fine.

Anyone else having problems like this? I'm running NetBSD 3.0_BETA as
my domain 0 with xentools20-2.0.6nb1 installed.

Martti