Fwd: domU single-user mode?

2005/6/15, Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.lip6.fr@localhost>:
> Righ now this isn't supported. Adding support for a '-s' flag on the kernel
> command line shouldn't be too hard, though.

-- that would be great

In my case I solved it by mounting the root disk image into another domU,
and then editing a mistake into /etc/fstab.

the more elegant way should be something like setting rc_configured=NO
in /etc/rc.conf, I think this would interrupt the bootup process.
We don't have an /etc/inittab, do we? :>

florian
--
'Sie brauchen sich um Ihre Zukunft keine Gedanken zu machen'

--
'Sie brauchen sich um Ihre Zukunft keine Gedanken zu machen'