Re: problem with remote NFS

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2004/04/07/0000.html

> > I have a problem with /etc/xc/netbsd, would anyone
> can
> > send that config file to me? Thanks.
>
> The file should get installed if you installed Xen
> from sources.
> I think it doesn't get installed if you install Xen
> from the DemoCD,
> but it's on the CD at
> (/usr)/local/src/xeno-1.2/install/etc/netbsd.
>
> I'm also attaching the file to this email, just in
> case.

Thanks, now it can boot with remote NFS :-)
But I encounter another problem. After booting NetBSD,
I type the login name, then it seems to quit(it didn't
show password prompt). but I run xc_dom_control.py
list,
the domain id 1 is NetBSD. Did I miss something?
The following is my procedure to run NetBSD after
booting XenoLinux on domain 0:

1. xen_nat_enable
2. xen_read_console &
3. run xc_dom_create.py script(-f netbsd -D
'vmid=1...etc)

Thanks in advance,
Keichii.