Re: KA630: how does console I/O actually work?

On 2023-12-26 17:15, Mouse wrote:
       interrupt enable  <6>     Read/write.     Cleared     by     processor
[...]
                                 at IPL 14 (hex).  That is, an  interrupt  is
                                 requested  whenever  the function {interrupt
                                 enable AND ready} changes from 0 to 1.

I don't, however, see any language implying that the interrupt request
is - or isn't - rescinded if DONE or IE is cleared before the interrupt
is taken.  I don't rescind them.  simh does.  NetBSD seems to tolerate
either (not surprising).

Well, this whole thread started because you noted that NetBSD does in fact not tolerate your implementation under some circumstances...

  Johnny