Re: PSA: Clock drift and pkgin

On 2023-12-21 13:43, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2023, Johnny Billquist wrote:

ntp starts out with an interval of 64s, and backs off to 1024 eventuall, over
time, if things are stable. In this case things aren't stable, but it seems to
never have locked on to anything. So it's just been drifting the whole time,
it looks to me.

  As per my previous reports it was synced up from Dec 13th until a couple
days ago.

Are you sure about that?
Looking at the offset, it would seem that it just kept moving away. Did you get the syncing indicator on some server, and just cut it out in your pasting?

  Johnny