RE: PSA: Clock drift and pkgin

I've been reading with interest other people's experiences with timekeeping in port VAX, even if I don't quite follow all the VAX architectural details.  However, I've noticed that no one seems to be reporting the large time drifts (minutes lost per hour) that I am seeing.  I'd like to mention that -- IIRC -- I saw this on both my KA630 and the simh emulated KA630, so it could be something specific to the MicroVAX II and brethren.

Thanks and kind regards,
    _____
   | * * |   Josh Moyer (he/him) <JMoyer%NODOMAIN.NET@localhost>
   |*(*)*|   http://jmoyer.nodomain.net/