Re: Does the KA630 have a TB?

On 9/24/23 10:46, Antonio Carlini wrote:
They're talking about the KA630, which is not a CVAX machine.  I suspect insufficient coffee. :)

Coffee levels are fine, thanks :-)

p85 (comparing uVAX 3500/3600 to the uV2) says:

"

A larger prefetch buffer (12 vs 8 bytes)

A larger translation buffer (28 vs 8 entries)

"

etc.

So

(a) I said "bytes" not "entries" for the TB in my message, sorry

(b) I need to include page references in my notes so I don't have to guess where I read stuff ... but hey, at least I had a reference to begin with ! :-)

Well then I guess it's *my* coffee level. ;) They were talking about TBs in the KA630 and you replied with a CVAX reference, which I could not process. It's still early for me. ;)

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA