Re: Does the KA630 have a TB?

On 24/09/2023 14:21, Mouse wrote:
I would doubt it too.  It was a first cut (and I may keep it, at least
optionally, for other reasons anyway).

I did post this but got a non-delivery for port-vax%netbsd.org@localhost:

[

The chip has an 8 byte instruction buffer and an 8 byte translation buffer, but no (other) cache.

That's according to :

"CVAX-based Systems", Digital Technical Journal, Vol 1 No 7, August 1988.

At least that's what my notes say ... (I've not looked at the article again just now).

No idea what the replacement policy is, sorry.

]

Maybe it will make it through this time?

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini
antonio%acarlini.com@localhost