Re: New Vax - future directions :-)

On Sat 10 Jul 2021 at 00:36:46 +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> With NetBSD, I would expect you'd setup a signal handler or three to just
> catch the kind of exceptions that would happen when it traps out of PDP-11
> mode. You'd probably want to define a few new signals for this?

It is starting to sound like it would make sense to implement the
vax/pdp11 bits for nvmm. The way intel virtualisation works is also
about "vm exits" that happen when the hardware can't handle something
directly.

-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto