Re: Problems netbooting

On 8/25/20 10:15 AM, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:
I don't know whether it's still true of recent NeBSD, but as of 1.4T
(the latest I've tried to run on a VAX), building boot also builds
boot.mop, which in my (limited) experience is just what's needed.

Ah, MOP booting.  Haven't done that in a long time.  As to its
usefulness, Brian Chase described that best, on this list, 22 years
ago:  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-vax/1998/01/20/0006.html

Yes! That's just priceless. I remember reading it when it was posted all those years ago.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA