Re: Problems netbooting

> I made the assumption that boot was the same as boot.mop so perhaps
> therin lies my problem.  When you 'assume' you make an 'ass' out of
> 'u' and 'me'!

:-)  In 1.4T, I think boot and boot.mop are closely related but not
quite identical.  There's something called mopa.out which takes boot
and massages it into boot.mop.  I don't know whether it still exists in
modern NetBSD, or exists in another form, or is unnecessary....

But, in any case, I've put my boot.mop up on my FTP server,
ftp.rodents-montreal.org, in /mouse/misc/mop/boot.mop, and I'll also
(try to) mail you a copy off-list.  This goes in (for the 1.4T mopd)
/tftpboot/mop in a file named after your DEQNA's MAC address; for my
emulated machine using a MAC of 02:00:58:51:41:30, boot.mop goes in
/tftpboot/mop/020058514130.SYS.  I don't know whether letters in the
MAC need to be uppercase or lowercase; I see implications that they
should be lowercase, but I haven't tested that.  The .SYS is always
uppercase in what I see, so I assume it needs to be.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign