Re: qe0: xmit logic died, resetting...

On 2020-08-19 20:30, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 10:25:23AM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Like with Silas, I see it on a machine with lots of nfs traffic. While I'm

This feels like an splnet() vs splbio() issue, then, no?  Where network
interrupts are masked at a time when old code assumes they couldn't be
(perhaps because of the transition to different locking primitives and newer
mechanisms for interrupt handling in MI code)?

Very possible. As I said, I haven't really tried to look at it. But it's been around for as long as I can remember (and I don't remember anymore when I started running my 4000/90).

  Johnny