Re: qe0: xmit logic died, resetting...

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 10:25:23AM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:

> Like with Silas, I see it on a machine with lots of nfs traffic. While I'm

This feels like an splnet() vs splbio() issue, then, no?  Where network
interrupts are masked at a time when old code assumes they couldn't be
(perhaps because of the transition to different locking primitives and newer
mechanisms for interrupt handling in MI code)?

--
 Thor Lancelot Simon	                                     tls%panix.com@localhost
  "Whether or not there's hope for change is not the question.  If you