Re: Trying to boot Vaxstation using mopd

On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 12:33:28PM +0100, Greg Stark wrote:
> Fwiw a helpful soul on this list did run mopcopy for me and it did
> work. NetBSD 6, 6.1, and 7.0 crash on startup (triggering interrupt
> x18 which reboots on 6, and 6.1 but fails to on 7.0).

So which machine is this we are talking about?

I have a VS 4000 m90 and a VS 3100 m38, the first one works fine with 7 and
-current (modulo the open gcc issues), and the m38 at least works when used
diskless (the scsi driver is buggy, disk access kills it).

Martin