Re: Some more patches for GCC on NetBSD/VAX coming soon...

I'm tempted to try your cyclecount test on my VAX fleet with its
different CPU variants (CVAX, SOC [CVAX], NVAX, Rigel, Mariah), if you
are interested? As this will take some time to bring up all machines,
I would like to wait for a final version with all test cases...
I guess netbooting and running cyclecount over NFS won't make a difference?

Felix