Re: Kernel panic with 7.0_BETA

> I guess I would add some printfs before and after the two calls to it...

You mean the two calls in uvm_aobj.c and uvm_km.c?
I also saw that in uvm_extern.h, uvm_pagealloc is defined as
uvm_pagealloc_strat, so it seems many other calls are to be
considered...?

Apart from that, I think I'm not the right person for this, as I have
no clue what to look for without much more detailed instructions/help
(and after googling for uvm_pagealloc_strat that this could also be a
side-effect of much nastier things...). :)