Re: VAX4000/300

On 2015-05-16 16:02, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 12:27:15AM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Correct. I have a sort of long term project on the back burner to write code
for that, based on the Ultrix code, but it's going nowhere at the moment.
Too many other things that keep me occupied.

I wonder if we could get HP to contribute the Ultrix code.

It would be really cool if we could actually get the Ultrix code release, yes.

	Johnny