Re: Resurrecting the vax lcg framebuffer driver?

Hi.

> Thanks for working on this - its good to see
> some fresh vax blood :)
Now, if I only could code I could help for real. :)

> Out
> of curiosity (and apologies if you've already tried this
> and I missed it in the mail thread), but do
> all the acceleration ops fail? I wondered it
> might be worth trying the simplest blkset(), with/without
> some additional delays to see if they worked?
Tried it and nothing at all happens. Like Blaz said (in a private
email), it's like the fifo is placed somewhere else or some
initialization is missing for this particular type of lcg.
Never did try with any more delays though. I'm waiting for documents
from the Linux/vax guy that Blaz corresponded with when they were
developing their drivers. Perhaps something will reveal itself, but I
wouldn't hold my breath though...
That's why I would like to see people with /60 try it out too.

/Björn