Re: VS3100M76 - current

On 2014-05-22 15:26, Holm Tiffe wrote:
Holm Tiffe wrote:

NetBSD 1.5.3 is running flawlessly so far and I'm currently unpacking the
sets to the Quantum Disk.

Somewhere between that 1.5.3 and 1.6.2 the VS3100 has died...

Which definitely rules out any hardware issues. As it would seem the problems also are not universal, it would seem to be some specific hardware in your machine. And since the problem happens when working with the disk, the SCSI subsystem is the prime suspect.

Afraid I can't help much in there. I have not played with that code much, and I also don't have a matching machine to reproduce the problem.

I hope someone else have a similar machine on which to reproduce and fix this.

        Johnny