Re: Netboot on Vax

I recently succeeded in netbooting NetBSD on a VAXstation 4000 VLC
thanks to the help of some kind folks on #vax @ irc.freenode.net.
However, I had to fall back to a much older release to do so.

I see in this thread that there is work on fixing the bootloader so
netboot works again:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-vax/2014/01/03/msg001981.html

I don't have the cross-compiler toolchain set up to build my own boot
file. If someone has already built a fixed version, could you please
make it available for download so I can try it? I would far rather use
the latest release, but time is tight (I wanted this set up for a small
computer history lesson I'm teaching tomorrow night) and I've already
put a good chunk of my weekend into making the older release go, so I
need quick results.

After my lesson is over, I'd be happy to take the extra time to set up
my build system so I can easily do test iterations building from source
if that is helpful to the vax port team.

Thanks,
Ben