Curious about VAXstation VLC

Hi,

I'm curious about the CVAX SOC in the VAXstation VLC. According to Bob Supnik's site here:

http://simh.trailing-edge.com/semi/cvax.html

the CVAX SOC is basically a shrunk 78034, CFPA and 8KB of cache on a single die. However, the dmesg from my VLC says it has 6KB of cache:

cpu0 at mainbus0: KA48, SOC, 6KB L1 cache

Just curious - which is correct? Also, Bob's site says it's L2 cache but NetBSD's dmesg calls it L1. Is the KA48 a newer version of the SOC?

Here's that machine with dmesg:

http://vax.zia.io/

Thanks,
John Klos